NOTE on CGC graded comics: Most all will have some "rainbow effects spots/pools" a.k.a. "Newton's rings" on the front and/or back, where the different inner and outer plastics may touch and light refracts through them. This does not hurt the comic in any way. See more info on my CGC Graded comics page. No returns because of this effect, ok? Get FREE raw comics with them too.
PLEASE read the main points on the "How to Order" page if interested in buying anything, before you e-mail or call me, thanks. I can take credit card orders via Square's Invoice program. I'm NOT buying, thanks. Site navigation links are at the bottom of all pages. "View" links are set to open in a new window/tab, so just close them to return here.
Ash #1, Event Comics, Vol. 1, 1994, by Joe Quesada. Clearance!...$1
Austin Powers 2 Special/preview/insert mag from Wizard. 16 pgs, pics, cast bios, trivia, nice centerfold poster of Mike Myers and Heather Graham...$.50¢
Bone Holiday Special, a Hero Illustrated insert. NM- 9.2, has usual spine edge roughness from binding...$1 (View)
- Dark Horse Comics #7, 8, 9 set. Multiple full color short stories in each issue. 3 part Star Wars Tales of the Jedi story in #7-9. $2.50 cover price:
- #7 has a Star Wars cover, also has Mad Dogs part 4, Robocop 'Invasions' part 2, Predator Blood Feud part 4.
- #8 introduces 'X', plus Robocop part 3, James Bond 'Light of my Death' part 1.
- #9 has Robocop cover painting & part 4 of story, plus X part 2, James Bond part 2.
- 2 sets available...$3/set (View)
- Extra #8's (3), #9's (2)...$1 ea.
Double Impact #1, Vol. 1, 1st prints:
Signed by Enrique/Ricky Carralero, 3/26/95 at Orlando MegaCon show. With signed High Impact Studios certificate, and signed on back of wrap around chromium cover. 1 left! A mere...$5 (View)
Signed on back with NO certificate (done at same time, but they charged $5 for the cert's, so I ran out of dough to get all with cert's). 1 left! Only...$3
Unsigned #1 (3 copies left.) Clearance! Only $1 each!
- Flaming Carrot Comics, from Dark Horse, both have TMNT appearances. Black & white inside art:
- #25 VF 8.0. Part 1 of a 3-part Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crossover. From Dark Horse, includes the Predator and Roachmill cards. About 4 valley kinks that go into the cover a ways, with short spine stress marks. Only...$1 (View)
- #27, 3 copies. Part 3 of the TMNT crossover. Todd McFarlane cover art:
- NM 9.4 best overall copy. About three 2-3mm razor thin bindery spine stresses, very minor kinks with 2. Has an 1/8" bindery spine tear at bottom staple, front and back, nearly invisible on front, doesn't pop through. Why pay more for VFs on that auction site?...$4 (View) (View tear on back)
- VF/NM 9.0 copy has only 1 little spine kink/2mm stress, but has a 7/16" bindery tear at bottom staple, front and back. Hard to know how much to knock off for that. Doesn't show well in the tall building, so see back cover close-up...$2 (View tear on back)
- VF/NM 9.0 second copy. No tears! Has 3 spine kink spots w/razor thin stress lines, longest is 1/4". Top one at staple/Dark Horse logo has a light valley to it too, extends 1/4"-3/8" in...$2
Flash Gordon #18 VG 4.0. Charlton Comics, 1970. Early Mike Kaluta comic art, in backup story. VG due to light water stains along top edge; 1.25" corner crease lower right; 3/16" corner crease upper right; 4 spine kinks, with color flake at one...$3 (View)
Four Color #1238, Deputy Dawg, VF/VF+ 8.0-8.5, off-white pages, 1961. A few light spine stress marks/kinks, only a couple of which are very noticeable and most don't break color, or only at the beginning; a "pinch" spot at bottom edge from printing process; tiny color flake bottom spine tip. Nice color on cover, very clean and smooth, with sharp edges. Clearance! Was $40, steal it for only...$25 (View 580px wide, 87kb) (View 900px wide, 188kb) (View back)
Hero Alliance: "End of the Golden Age" graphic novel. VF/NM, 1986, 1st print, Pied Piper Press. Early Ron Lim art! I really liked the comic book series (don't have any left besides this), and the graphic novel is a very good Super Hero story you'll enjoy. 46 pages. Cover has 3 vertical vein lines in upper part − 2 are about 1/2", one is 3/16". Non-color breaking though. Also has about 5 little white streaks starting below N in title and in guy's ribs & arm, but these are printing defects, not paper flakes. Cover price is $6.95, yours for 50% off...$3.50 (View)
I Spy #5. 1968, Gold Key Comics. VF+ 8.5+, slightly tanning pages. Robert Culp & 'that other guy' photo cover. A few light spine stress marks and some light reading kinks. More than 50% off guide, only...$30. Offers considered, or FREE with a $150 or more order. (View) (View back)
James Bond series:
Permission to Die #1-3 complete set. From Eclipse Comics, writing & art by Mike Grell. $12.85 cover. #1 is NM-, maybe VF/NM, flake spot near spine, some wider gloss scratch/smears on back. Clearance!...$5 (View)
Extra #1 with a little corner bend and marks in lower left, call it VF...$1
Serpent's Tooth #1-3 complete set, from Dark Horse. Doug Moench writing and Paul Gulacy art. #3 has lower right corner break in the gloss finish. $14.85 cover. Why are these selling for more than mine on that auction site? Clearance!...$7 (View)
Shattered Helix #1 (of 2), from Dark Horse, $2.50 cover...$1 (View generic pic)
Buy all the Bond comics for $12 (saves $2).
Lone Wolf & Cub Book One TPB. 1988, First Comics, b&w, in English. By Kazuo Koike with art by Goseki Kojima. Cover art by Frank Miller and Sienkiewicz. This collects the first 6 issues in one trade paperback: The Assassin's Road, The Coming of the Cold, Pitiful Osue, The Flute of the Fallen Tiger, Headless Sakon, The White Way Between Two Rivers. Full size 6.75"x10.5", not the weenie little 4x6 stuff they did later. Dust jacket has some minor kinking in upper part, but light, and vein line in lower right. Was $19.95 in '88. Yours for 50% off...$10 (View)
Man from U.N.C.L.E./UNCLE #8. 1966, Gold Key Comics. Fine+ 6.5, lightly tanning pages. Robert Vaughn & David McCallum photo cover. A few spine stress marks/kinks, some reading kinks, but nice looking overall. Under half guide at...$10 (View) (View back)
Shi "Tora No"/Blood of Saints #1, 2, 3 set. Crusade Comics inserts in Overstreet's Fan magazine/guide, late 1996. Complete set. #3 has the alternate cover. Average VF/VF+ (spine kinks)...$3 (View generic pic)
Tomoe #0 signed by William Tucci, Amanda Conner, & Jimmy Palmiotti at a late 1990s Orlando MegaCon, no certificate, but all signatures guaranteed. NM-. Clearance! Was $10, now only...$6 (View)
Vengeance of Vampirella Wizard mini-comic #5, signed by Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti. Signed at same MegaCon as the Tomoe. 5.5"x6.25", new 12 page story, "What the Cards Hold". Back cover has a small 2mm x 2mm tear/hole, but hole flap covers it; and 5/8" marker pen swipe line. Clearance! Was $7, now...$5 (View)
Vengeance of Vampirella #8, polybagged with painted Vampi promo card by Bo Hampton. From Harris comics. $2.95 cover, 3 available, yours for clearance price of...$1 ea. (View)
Clearance! Most only $1-$2 each!
(View all my #1/2 issues)
Mail-ins from the Wizard Price Guide magazine, way below original cost. In original Wizard bags, with certificates. Number available in parentheses:
- See more about my Darkness #1/2 CGC 9.6 on my CGC Graded comics page, for $25. Get a free raw Darkness #1/2 VF/NM or better too, or some other $1 comic. (View)
- Dawn #1/2, 1st one, VF/NM...$2 (View)
- Devil's Reign #1/2 Silver Surfer/Witchblade, with Wolverine and Ghost Rider too (3)...$2 ea. (View)
- Fire from Heaven #1/2...$1 (View)
- Lady Death #1/2 (4) 1st one, comes with full page ad cut from Wizard...$2 ea. (View) (View ad)
Comic Strip collection books:
(Softcover, VF/NM or better unless noted. View all my Comic Strip books)
These can be mailed at cheap media mail rate.
Calvin and Hobbes, by Bill Watterson:
- Tenth Anniversary collection, probable first print, 1995. 9x12", color and B&W, 208 pages. $14.95 cover...$5 (View)
- 'There's Treasure Everywhere' collection, probable first print, 1996. 9x12", color and B&W, 176 pages, $14.95 cover...$5 (View)
The Far Side, by Gary Larson:
- Gallery Vol. 1. 1985. 5th print. 8.5x11", 200+ pages, with 8 color mini-posters. The first collection of strips, a modern classic. No cover price printed, probably $9.95-$12 when new...$3 (View)
- Night of the Crash Test Dummies. 1988. 5.5x8.25", 104 pgs. $5.95 cover. Only...$1 (View)
- The Pre-History of The Far Side. 1990. 2nd print, 8.5x11", 288 pgs. Big collection of "strips" and how he creates them. $12.95 cover...$4 (View)
- Wildlife Preserves. 1989. 5.5x8.25", 104 pgs, $5.95 cover. Just...$1 (View)
The Joy of a Peanuts Christmas, by Charles Schulz. From Hallmark Books, done in 2000, only sold at Hallmark stores. 7.25" x 7.25" hardcover, with 120 pages covering 50 years of daily and Sunday Peanuts strips dealing with Christmas. Color and black & white. Near Mint. $5.95 cover, yours for 50% off...$3 (View)
Other Humor books:
Sniglets Vol. 1, 1984, by Rich Hall & friends, 11th printing. "Sniglets are any word that doesn't appear in the dictionary, but should." About 5"x8", 95 pages of new words and definitions, very funny, even led to a box game. Slightly used condition, but complete and intact. I think these were $5.95 or so new, but no price printed on it. Yours for a mere...$1
More Sniglets. Second book in the series, 1st print, 1985. Nice condition, better than above one. 95 more pages of new Sniglets, complete...$1