Note for art lovers: Check out my Star Trek Paintings page for original art by Sonia R. Hillios.
PLEASE read the main points on the "How to Order" page if interested in buying anything, before you e-mail or call me, thanks. I can take credit card orders via Square's Invoice program. I'm NOT buying, thanks. Site navigation links are at the bottom of all pages. "View" links are set to open in a new window/tab, so just close them to return here.
Action Figures by Playmates:
Unopened, mint on nice cards unless noted.
View all my 5" figures, or click "View" next to each to see a larger pic.
Tapestry 2 Picard, with phaser, M.I.B. (3). Toyfare exclusive mail-in, in white mailer boxes. #'s 13,864, 16,477, 20,999...$5 ea. (View)
From the "Generations" movie:
- Captain (Admiral) Kirk in space suit...$5 (View)
- Dr. Beverly Crusher (not the rare version)...$5 (View)
- Guinan...$5 (View)
- Montgomery Scott/Scotty...$5 (View)
Save 20% and buy all 7 figures for $28!
1980s/'90s DC comics, NM:
- Red alert! Star Trek the Next Generation comics on clearance!
- 1988 Mini-series #3, 4, 5, 6 (2)...$2 each
- 1989 Regular series #1 NM- 9.2 (bindery tear at top staple)...$3 (View) (View tear close-up)
- Annual Special #1 (1993), Special #2 (1994), and Marvel's 1998 Special #1 (Riker photo cover)...$1 each
- ILL Wind #2-4 (missing #1)...$1 each
- Modala Imperative #1-4 complete set...$4
- Shadowheart #1-4 complete set...$4
Debt of Honor hardcover graphic novel. 1992, by Chris Claremont and Adam Hughes, painted cover by Dave Dorman. 96 pgs, excellent story and art, with the original crew of the Enterprise (Kirk, Spock, McCoy etc.). 1st print, NM, not shrink-wrapped anymore, but bagged. $24.95 cover price, but for you, 40% off cover at...$15 (View)
- Star Trek comics SIGNED by cover artist Sonia R. Hillios (no certificates, I'll guarantee them though):
- Next Generation #75, CGC graded 9.8, white pages, in Oct. 2016. Certification #0294317006. Green 'Qualified' label, as CGC didn't witness the signature (signed before CGC existed). This is the only graded copy so far, so unique, and highest in the census of course. Double size issue, $3.95 cover price. Riker & Borg cover. Makes a great gift for the Trek or Riker/Frakes fan. And for this price I'll throw in your choice of 1 of the other signed issues too!...$55 (View)
- Deep Space Nine/Next Generation #1 (2, Picard & Sisko cover), NM...$5, or NM- 9.2...$4 (View)
- Shadowheart #1 (2, Worf cover): VF/NM 9.0 (3-4 thin spine stresses, 1/8" bottom right corner tip bend), with TWO Hillios signatures on cover...$5 (View)
- And another VF/NM (minor top spine corner stress lines due to a bend), a couple thin spine stresses...$4 (View)
Cinefantastique Vol. 27, #11/12, July 1996. Double size issue celebrates Trek's 30th Anniversary, with a painted cover of Kirk, Spock and Scotty. LOTS of info and pics, with interviews with the main cast, directors, crew, and more, and an episode guide for all 79 shows. Also covers movies Escape from L.A., Independence Day, The Crow II, The Phantom, Multiplicity, and Day of the Beast. And TV shows Lexx and Tarzan the Epic Adventures. Newsstand near mint, no mailing label, $11.95 cover...$8 (View)
Cinescape #0, August 1994. A preview issue that was a Hero Illustrated magazine insert. Full size 8.5"x11", 34 pages, covers mostly new movies. Jim Carrey as The Mask cover and movie preview article, plus Generations movie & Voyager coverage, James Bond, Aliens vs. Predator "story behind the movie", Flintstones live action movie special effects and more. Lots of pics too. Have 3, VF+ or better...$1 ea. (View)
Entertainment Weekly Star Trek Special, Fall 1994. "The Ultimate Trip Through the Galaxies." 104 page special edition. Sneak peek of Generations movie; ranks 303 TV episodes; portfolio/interviews of the stars and even a Tribble!; lots of pics; 'How to Do Kirk' (the impression, that is) by Kevin Pollak; games and books, and lots more. NM, no mailing label. At cover price...$3.95 (View)
Parade, June 1, 2008 − William Shatner interview and dapper pic in back, Anne Hathaway cover/article...$1 (View)
TV Guide, April 10-16, 1999, "Cosmic Encounter!" Seven of Nine (Jeri Ryan) and Xena (Lucy Lawless) cover. Interviews with both, more photos, plus coverage of the defunct series "Coast to Coast," article on magician David Blaine, and one about the Aspen Comedy Festival. NM newsstand copies, so no mailing labels. I have 3...$2 ea. (View)
Fan Club kit, 1995 I think. Comes with exclusive collectible 9-card uncut promo sheet for the Next Generation Episode Collection cards, Season 3 (1995), by Skybox. Also has a folded United Federation of Planets poster, and membership card, with only my member number written on back. Plus Welcome letter, but no original white mailing envelope. Contents are excellent condition, but the poster has a few light handling/mailing kinks...$7 (View whole kit) (View card sheet)
1996 "30 Years of Star Trek, Reflections of the Future" Phase 3 promo card from MBNA bank and Skybox. Only sent to people who got the MBNA Star Trek credit card, which is how I got it. Supposedly limited to 30,000, some say less than that were actually produced, and that many people threw them away. Hard to know, but apparently this is fairly rare now. I also have the letter it came with, and it has a small tear in the 'were' at 'were produced'. The card has some small white flecks on the front, this is how it came to me, and other pics I found online had similar flecks, and/or smudges etc, so likely pretty common. You can see some below and going to the left of the saucer section, others are in the blocks of icons at the bottom, and scattered around elsewhere. A couple auction sellers seem to think this is worth $70 now, but that's no doubt way high. I found 1 confirmed sale for $22.50 in Aug. 2013, for 1 with flecks like mine, another supposed sale for $70 in 2015, hard to believe. Buy mine for...$20 (View card & letter) (View both sides of card)
Voyager 2000 calendar. Nice cast pics, great for autographs! Also has a cool double page centerfold "poster" of the Captain Proton holodeck serial show. Will include 1 of the 8x11 ad sheets listed below too. 50% off cover price...$6 (View)
Voyager 8"x11" promo cards for 1999 syndication announcement, titled "Five Flights A Week/Are You a Voyager?" Sent to TV stations only! Nice card stock, full crew and ship pictured, with show info on back. Nice black area on bottom for autographs, and you can't buy 8x10 photos at shows this cheap. 10 left. Only...$2 each (View front & back)